Sunday, May 19, 2013

DIY... Give a new look to your old shirts


It was a very boring afternoon and It was my long time plan to DIY my shirts so, finally.. I did one.

TADA! 

I DIY-ED my Luigi Shirt into a Muscle Shirt! :D



It was just a usual shirt before and it's kinda long. I want to give it a new look and made it into a muscle shirt. I forgot to take a photo of the original look of the shirt (boo me!)




materials needed for this project are the following:

SCISSORS

PENCIL
(but if you are not a first timer like me or you are confident in what you are cutting, you can disregard this one)
and of course your SHIRT(S)
  • So first you should know what to do with your shirt. Visualize it or look for an inspiration. You don't want to ruin your shirt, right?
  • Second.. Using a pencil, mark the areas on where you want to cut. 
  • Third is get a scissor and start cutting your desired look. For my Luigi shirt I decided to cut first the bottom part, then the sleeves. This was the most exciting and hardest part for me.
  • So, that's it! You have a old/new Shirt! 
-------


This is my dad's old shirt (Yes, he's an army). I asked him if I can have it. I wanna DIY it too, but I don't know what to do with it.  If you have suggestions please leave a comment below. I would appreciate it! :)


That's all for this post.. See Yah all again!
-Willane xx

2 comments:

  1. Willane! U can make another muscle tee or u can make a fringe top or the famous crop top :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Vianne! I thought about it too. haha but i'm afraid I might ruin the shirt. but I'll try. :)

      Delete