Sunday, May 26, 2013

DIY: Fringe your Dad's Shirt...

Hello!! :D

It's Sunday again.. and I don't know, I just feel like it's time to do another DIY today. 
If you've read my first ever DIY post, on the last part I was wondering on what to do with my dad's old camo shirt. And finally I've decided to make it into a Fringe Shirt! *high pitched voice lol* 


TADAAAA! Happy girl here! :D



I was very excited when I was preparing to do this DIY 
I watched some videos first on youtube and searched for some pictures to have an idea for this shirt and of course to make sure I will not ruin the shirt. 

So, for this project you will need:
* Scissors
*Ruler
* Crayon (for marking)
* Your Shirt

Now for the instructions on doing the fringe shirt please refer to this video








This is how the Fringe Shirt will look like. I removed the neck part of the shirt so it will look like an off shoulder-fringe top.You may also remove the sleeves of the shirt. But that option is up to you and your creativity. 




back shot



I am very happy with the result! I can't wait to rock it sometime. Maybe I can also do some outfit post wearing it and my other DIY projects soooon! 

Credits to this youtube channel for the instructions on how to do the shirt
---------

hmmmm....
You might ask what is this.. well, I got invited to join the yearly Santacruzan in our place and that's on Friday. Yaaay!  I'll post my Santacruzan experience next weekend. 



That's all for today guys! I hope you like my DIY project. There's more to come soon! :) 
Thanks for reading! 



Laters, 
Willane xx





No comments:

Post a Comment