Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Camouflage

Have you watched Despicable Me 2? 
Well, I have so here's what I wore to watch it with my mom and dad. #perksofbeinganonlychild lol
The movie was so funny and Agnesss and the Minions soo cute!!! haha






 I just feel like wearing this camou shirt I got from my dad's closet. He's not wearing it anymore hehe




 and once again I'm wearing my boots to complete the army look! :)


I have to apologize for the bad quality of the photos. It was taken inside my room as which you can see the door and my 1D poster as the background. haha. The tripod and self timer helped me through this. The colors change because I think it's gloomy outside. This is my first time to take photos by myself so I'll try to improve them next time. Hope you like my outfit though :)

My Outfit:
Top: Dad's
Shorts: Divisoria
Shoes: SM Department Store (similar here)




asdfghjkl!!! Okay, Fangirl feels is here! haha A photo with their standees for their upcoming movie "This Is Us" showing on August 30 (excited)

 Hi Zayn baby! haha


 Like a Boss inside the cinema 'coz no one's sitting in front!
 and here's mum Candy Crushin' before the movie starts :p

 goofy photo's while waiting for our food. We ate at Kenny Rogers after :)
Banana Split! Yumeeeeh! :)
Had so much fun today, my dad fell asleep while watching the movie (bad) haha. 


how's your Tuesday so far?

Toodles! 
Willane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment