Thursday, June 13, 2013

19 'coz it's 2013


Weyhey! My very first outfit post! :)

Here's what I wore yesterday for my 19th birthday...


I really miss wearing these boots! They are not Doc Martens but it's so comfy :)
The Top I was wearing was really plain so, I DIY-ed it and added some studs at the shoulder. Though I forgot to take a photo of it. You can check out my instagram for a closer look at it. 










Before entering the cinema. We watched Man of Steel
Very evident that I am a big fan of Superman. Carrying a Superman bucket from Jollibee





currently addicted to connector rings!


I had this bag/purse for a long time but I rarely use it. I just love the details and colors of it.  




I'd like to end this post with this quote I saw while reading Candy Style Guide, it's from the famous fashion blogger Tricia Gosingtian. I hope you'll get inspired with it :)


Shoulder Studded Top: DIY-ed 
Skirt: Tiangge
Boots: SM Department Store
accessories: Girl Shoppe and 168 Mall (check out my older post about it here)
Bag: 168 Mall 

Thanks to my cousin for the very nice shots! :)
More about my 19th birthday here


hope you liked it and see you on my next outfit posts! 

-Willane xx ♥


Twitter|Tumblr|Facebook|Instagram
all the links are on the left sidebar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment