Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Lost in the Woods

I can't shoot an outfit post at home or anywhere 'coz no one will take them for me :( #onlychildproblems. So I'll just share with you one of my outfits during my pre-debut photo shoot,which happened last year (these photos are vintage lol) These shots are taken by my elementary bestfriend, Samira.






I own this dress since 3rd yr HS. It's very comfy and the color goes well with my gladiator sandals. My fashionista friend, Niño helped me mix and match the outfits during the shoot. We did some kind of closet raid weeks before to see what I can use and to avoid me from buying new clothes.
The braided headband also added drama to the outfit. It's a mix of boho/ girly look.


The Kawayan (bamboo) background fits the outfit so well. It's the only spot left that we haven't used as background. haha btw I had five outfits for that photoshoot and this one was the last outfit that I wore.
While walking back home we passed by this Balete tree. Sam suggested to take some shots there. I love it there feels like I was lost in the woods but still looking preppy. LOL



 


My Outfit:
Dress: old
Gladiator sandals: Natasha
Headband: Girl Shoppe
Necklace: 999 Mall
I might post the other outfits I had during that photoshoot next time. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment