Sunday, June 30, 2013

Instagram: June Photo Challenge


Heeya Readers! :)

This is the thing that kept me busy the whole month on Instagram. I decided to take the challenge 'coz it's me birth month and I wanna test myself if I can complete it.

and.. 

Hooraaay for me! *sabog confetti* 'coz I finished the challenge without any missing day! As my friend would comment on one of my photo's -- consistent ah!

The Challenge List:



 Day 1: Selfie
Well, I took a lot selfies the night before the challenge because my hair ♥


Day 2: OOTD
 I just don't feel like dressing up that day (lame photo #1)



Day 3: Man Crush
Taylor Lautner *cough* abs *cough* He's the new endorser of Bench!


Day 4: Lockscreen
Nialler!! :)


Day 5: Woman Crush
Katy Perry! I just love her to bits.


Day 6: B&W
 A random photo I found in my gallery. One of the places I want to visit :)


Day 7: BFFs
sadly, I don't have a photo of my friends in my gallery so, I chose my dog :)


Day 8: Song
Take A Chance by Luigi D' Avola (check out his song here)


Day 9: Addiction
Bags! (lame photo #2)


Day 10: Handwriting
I can't think of anything to write so, you can follow me on twitter if you want.


Day 11: Eyes


Day 12: Hair
I was tired to take a photo that night 'coz it was my birthday. I picked an old photo from my gallery, not my natural hair though, I have super straight hair.
Check out my birthday post here


Day 13: Nails
If you happen to know the exact name of this color please comment or tweet me. haha I'm just inlove with that cutie color :)


Day 14: Weather
The rain is back. Bye summer!


Day 15: Something new
Skater Skirt and Aztec leggings (check out my post about it here)


Day 16: Perfume
Are you gonna ask if i'm a Directioner? Well, Hella YES! :D and I want their new perfume!


Day 17: Mirror Pic
Taken at SM. Oh how I love Mirror pics. Also an #OOTD that day :)


Day 18: Transformation
Jeje days (3rd yr HS photo) and the 19 yr old me. Is there any changes?


Day 19: Glasses
Mum's glasses


Day 20: Pet(s)
My doggie loves, Elsie. Isn't she cute when she is sleeping? :)


Day 21: 11:11
source: google images


Day 22: Flower
uhhh.. You can see a Rose in the photo right? haha! Hi Liam! 


Day 23: Highlight of the Week
Our late father's day celeb (more about it)


Day 24: Last Summer
Bataan Trip. Beach. FUN


Day 25: Movie
Man of Steel ♥
(more about my outfit that day here)


Day 26: Smile
My Boyfies :)
(photo downloaded from 1DPH's facebook page)


Day 27: Shoes
Barbie chucks. It's with me since First yr high school and it still fit me.


Day 28: Book
Love the story! :)


Day 29: Something You Want
A bigger bedroom. But I'm going to change the color to purple.


Day 30: No Make-up Selfie
Good Morning face too! haha



You might want to try a photo challenge too! Here are some. You can save it and use it! Have Fun! :)
source

Source
And that's it! It was fun doing a photo challenge! I'm gonna try it again next time! :)
Instagram is one of my favorite apps. You too? Follow me there @willushutup


Toodles!
-Willane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment