Thursday, June 13, 2013

June Twelve


Yesterday was the 115th year of the Philippine Independence and one of my favorite days of the year.. MY BIRTHDAY! :D

This year's birthday celeb was very different from last year's grand celebration. Had a quite, simple but happy way of celebrating my 19th year with mom, dad and Harvey (my cousin slash photographer).
We decided to watch "Man Of Steel" on it's first showing day and because it's a holiday people are everywhere, lines are long so you have to wait patiently. Gateway Cineplex is the nearest cinema from our place but I told my dad we should try a different one for a change of environment. So, we went to SM North 



Here's my cousin, Harvey. I love taking him with us :)
Randomly posing at the platform
waiting for the train..
I think I got my not-looking-into-the-camera habit from my dad. haha




  It's Movie time! :)) Long lines before entering the cinema sucksMan of Steel is a blockbuster!


here's a spoiler, Superman is went topless for a few minutes. hihi *blushes*  Henry Cavill's jawline and abs is just perfect! 


 After the Movie photo's outside the cinema. We enjoyed the movie, though it was very different from the old one. But I like the new look of Superman's suit! 


I may say that this day was very Superman-ish 'coz after the movie we ate ate Jollibee (YOLO man!) and ordered the Man of Steel bucket. Dad's been robbed because of the high price cinema tickets lol

Jollibee lang masaya na ko basta may gravy. haha

Cousin's showing off his "muscles" ? 
If I could just marry the man in the bucket hahaha
Thank you so much for this shot,cousin!
Smile! I'm about to blow my cake! :))
 funny thing about the candle is that mom bugged the crew for a lighter and he ended up getting it and lighted it at the kitchen. haha! Mom won! 


YOLO again 'coz I blew my cake inside Jollibee <3


Thank you Mother and Father! :D 



That was the end of the celebration of my nineteenth! Not very grand but I'm Happy 'coz i'm with the people I love :)


A Crazy inside-the-taxi shot 

It's official! I'm already 19 for a day and a half. Guess I have to change my age in my bio...


Happy Birthday to me! :D

Toodles!
-Willane xx ♥


Twitter|Tumblr|Facebook|Instagram
all the links are on the left sidebar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment