Thursday, June 06, 2013

Rêve Grand?! ....

Hello there! :)
I know you've been wondering what does my blog title mean plus it's also hard to read like my name. haha. 


A brief explanation of why Rêve Grand..
I came up with this blog title because I was digging out the right words to create a catchy and unique one. It was actually for my tumblr blog. I was reconstructing my tumblr that time 'coz I've decided I would take blogging a bit more "serious" than just reblogging things that I see on my dashboard. But, I realized that blogging here is way cooler that in tumblr (no hate please, we have our own opinions), though I still post some of my random experiences there I just find blogger much easier to use (weh?) in some ways than in tumblr.




 Rêve Grand... is the french translation for Dream Big!
"Being a big dreamer doesn’t mean that you walk around with your head in the clouds. It means that you’re seeking a purpose for your life and it means that you’re becoming fulfilled in the process." -www.pickthebrain.com


http://netcito.squarespace.com/storage/dream-big-up.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1368133414898

  7 Reasons Why Should We Need to be a Big Dreamer:
1.    Following Your Dreams Connects You to Your Inner Self
2.    Because You Have a Choice.
3.    You’ll Be Following Your True Calling
4.    Your Dreams Will Come True
5.    You’ll Be Open to Possibilities
6.    You’ll Achieve More
7.    It’s the Right Thing to Do for the World


read more about the reasons here.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi1LRKGN2d2oZ-p6Vqr2IyHNpXUOGFUV2M8EYRQWBY55jWzc_97jUSQ9ovbwyGgAFIqH0OsDs0rwWQbixVSb4aBVcU_wlvbChM5N0j3x-_mJorfyFBXHIodfv06Fn5h7CK1C47zzAfeDHQ/s1600/dream-big.jpg
Dreams won't come true if we will not work hard for it.

http://www.empowernetwork.com/lightteam/files/2013/04/DreamBigInspirationQuoteEmpowerNetworkLightTea.jpg
This quote is very familiar to be because Luigi D' Avola (my new addiction) is using this in his twitter bio


http://www.the-v.net/vCMSuploads/News/2012/September/092712-think-big-dream-big.jpg
Think of bigger possibilities and don't be afraid to try

That is why I also decided to put up a formal blog here because it was one of my dreams to share some thoughts to the world (let my voice be heard. The Voice ang peg). I know I'm not that good in putting up the right words yet, but there's thing called improvement and soon I will reach that.

http://quotesnsmiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/you-should-go-do-them-dream-big-picture-quote.jpg

I'll end this post with that quote and I hope you find this one a good read. Have a good day and remember to always Dream Big! :)


-Willane xx ♥ 
credits:
for the reasons: pickthebrain.com
for the photos: google images

follow this blog on bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment