Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Insanity



Today I was at school to attend a seminar for our upcoming internship in Malaysia (Visa, dumating ka na please!) The speaker talked about "Work Ethics", they wanted to stress this out to us students to avoid the previous repetitive problems in the workplace from the older batches. 

I have a favorite word in the seminar that I am so guilty of..

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
-Albert Einstein

 I also want to share this question with you...

What Makes Your Life 100%?

Photo not mine (credits)
The speaker also stressed out that Good Attitude can lead us to success. 

"Attitudes produce Actions. Actions produce Results." -Chiao Kee

The seminar helped a lot to prepare us with our internship. I'm really excited to leave already because the speaker showed us some photos from the first batch of the students they took there. I want to gain more knowledge and experience the culture of Malaysia, they said they speak British-English (1D's accent omgg!) there so who know's I might adopt it! :) 

How's your week so far?

Toodles!
-Willane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment