Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Walking in the Rain

You gotta love and hate the rain at the same time! 

I love the rain because I get to wear my pj's and sweater the whole day without a single sweat dripping in my skin. But getting stuck outside is one of the reasons I also hate it... 


We celebrated Father's Day yesterday because dad was at work last Sunday. He just got home few hours before we left. His work is very demanding, but we already got used to it..





And since it's his day let him be weird! haha. I believe that I got most of my traits from him. 


 We ate at Burger King, to try something new. Mom didn't liked the burger. Dad loved the onion rings (he's a big fan of onions haha) and me? I just ate till the food disappears. haha.
 Milk Tea time! Dad ordered Banana Milk tea, mine is Wintermelon Bliss and Mom picked Mango Green Tea(forgot to take a pic) at Chatime! 


i look animated here. haha


Well, here's mom with her Mango Green Tea


No Taxi's huhu we wanna go home alreadyy..



We waited two (freaking) hours for a Taxi but none of them would take us home because traffic is extreme, we opted to ride a jeepney (another) but they're all full plus commuters are everywhere that night. So, yah we decided to walk back home since the rain drained a bit and it's getting late too. Thank God we got home safe!
That was such a roller coaster day! Though it was fun walking with mom and dad. But I don't want that to happen again! 

That's it!
(blog monthsary tom!! is there even a thing?)

Toodles!
-Willane ♥ xx

No comments:

Post a Comment