Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Spicy Tuna Spread

Well, Hello there beautiful/ handsome reader! :)
This is gonna be a quick post about making a very yummy and a bit spicy Tuna Spread.

What You Need:
  • Century Tuna's Chili Corned Tuna
  • Mayo
  • minced onions (optional)
  • pinch of salt


You can use the usual flakes in oil or water tuna if you want. But I want a new twist with our spread that's why I used this one.

Any Mayo will do :)

A bit of minced onions to add more flavor on your spread. But if you don't like onions then cross this out.

Just a pinch though. hihi (photo not mine)


 Easy Breezy Steps:

  1. Put all the ingredients in a bowl
  2. Mix 'em
  3. Taste it and add some salt to balance the flavor
  4. Get a slice of bread and Eat ittt! :P You can put it inside the fridge if you still have leftovers.

*nom nom* Happy Eatinggg! 


I hope you enjoyed that! =)
By the way, I've been blogging for a month now and I may say I enjoy doing this thing! It's not as easy as I thought before I started, it really requires time and effort. I salute those successful bloggers all over the globe! 
Also I want to thank you, for reading this and if you have read my other posts too. To my friends/cousins who are reading my posts and telling me they liked it. Vianne, for my beautiful header ♥ (check out her blog here) 

comment below your thoughts :)

HUGS AND KISSES TO YA'LL
-Willane ♥

Follow me on bloglovin to easily read my posts :)
Twitter|Tumblr|Facebook|Instagram
all the links are on the left sidebar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment