Sunday, June 09, 2013

Splurge... in a cheaper way

I've been very satisfied this week because of what I purchased from my little money (not literally). I was able to buy the things that I wanted for so long. Consider this as my super early birthday gift to myself, I'm turning nineteen in 3 days *oh noes*


In the past two days I was in Divisoria a.k.a Temptation Island! There are a lot of bargains like 3 for 100, 4 for 100, or a cute piece for only 100php, how can you even resist them?
I don't really have a lot of branded clothes/ accessories because I cannot afford them yet. So, whenever I see cheap deals like in divi or tiangge's I easily get hypnotized and grab the chance to buy them. 


here are the things I bought, but not all of them are from divi..


The white skater skirt and printed leggings are from divi and the black checkered skater skirt is from Farmers Tiangge. 


The three for 100 accessories I was telling you, though some of these are from Girl Shoppe.


Peace(50php) and Love(60php) connector rings from Girl Shoppe. Mustache ring from divi.
I was very much inlove with these connector rings because they are so cheap. I purchased them earlier than the mustache ring. 



Frog, red lips with lipstick and mustache rings are 3 for 100. I had a hard time choosing what to buy 'coz they have a lot of designs I want to get them all (always my problem)

This one is my fave among the three, who would think you just bought it for just 35 pesos. Very classy!



Too much mustache eh? haha! They're so cute, forgive meee.




3 for 100 chain necklace edition :D


This one is from Girl Shoppe for 80php


Whoops another fave from the three. The gems are so cute though it's a bit heavy and it wont fit inside my organizer.


I was disappointed that I was not able to buy bracelets to complete the accessories but then I saw these 3 for 50php bargain hidden somewhere inside 168 Mall (still in divi)

okay, enough of the blingys ...



My first ever skater skirt from Farmers Tiangge for only 200php :) I just love the fabric it's so soft. This was the root of all my spending this week haha


This second skater skirt is from divisoria for 150php *omg*. Love the print of this one, very sophisticated.

closer look of the print


This Aztec print leggings costs *drum roll* 100php!!! :D I know I should've bought a lot but my wallet is already screaming at me to stop.

So, lets figure out how much did I spend the whole week
Accessories- 440php
Skirts-350php
Leggings-100php
= 890 php
Below 1000php for all of them, how awesome is that! See, you don't need to spend a lot to look trendy, that is why I love great deals like this. For students like me who cannot afford to purchase items that costs a lot, you should go shopping at divisoria, tiangge's or anywhere low price. Cheap finds don't look cheap if you know how to carry them with confidence :)

I already have ideas on how will I wear them haha. It's one of  my habits. I'm planning to do an outfit post soon. heh

I hope you find this helpful if you are looking for ways to reduce your expenses without sacrificing your shopping habits :)
Thanks for reading! See you on my next post! 

-Willane xx ♥



if you wanna follow me click the links on the left column :)
contact me personally: willaneeeee@gmail.com (5 e's)


No comments:

Post a Comment